Baldwin County SealBaldwin County State Court SystemBaldwin County Courthouse
Home pageCourtsCircuit_ClerkJuror_Information

To pay traffic tickets and/or criminal fines ONLINE with a credit card click on the link below:

You may also use your Visa or Master Card credit card by calling 1-877-252-7294.

Payment can also be made by money order or cashier’s check.  NO PERSONAL CHECKS.

Mail payment to:
District Court Clerk
312 Courthouse Square, Suite 10
Bay Minette, AL 36507
(Please include UTC and/or case number)
For more information go to and choose Baldwin County.


Your ticket will have the date in which you will need to appear in court.  All traffic tickets are scheduled for a specified day, time and place - Bay Minette, Fairhope or Foley.

You MUST either come to court on the date shown on your ticket or pay the ticket BEFORE your court date.  The staff of the Clerk’s Office cannot grant continuances.  You must contact Judge Jody Bishop’s office, for all cases in Fairhope and Foley, at 251-580-1647.  For cases in Bay Minette call Judge Michelle Thomason at 251-972-8573.

If you fail to appear in court on the date shown or fail to pay the ticket before your court date, you will be subject to the following without prior notice to you:

Below is a list of amounts that are assessed when a person has been issued a traffic citation in Baldwin County by State Troopers and county sheriff’s deputies whose cases are heard in District Court.  Please be advised that there are certain charges and citations written (DUI, Driving on Suspended License, Reckless Driving, etc.) that a person must appear in court on and fines are not assessed until that appearance.  This date will normally be listed on your ticket or you will be notified of this date when you make bond.

The charges listed below can usually be paid prior to a court appearance or paid on the date of court listed on your ticket.  If you come to the office, we gladly accept cash, money orders and certified checks.  Credit and Debit Cards can be accepted, but only through Alapay via the toll-free number or website.  If paying by cash, please have correct change.  IMPORTANT: WE CANNOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS.  Please have all money orders or certified checks made payable to District Court Clerk and please list your name and ticket number (listed in the top right hand corner of your ticket) on it as well.  You can also mail your certified check or money order along with a copy of your ticket to our office prior to court, but credit card payments cannot be accepted by mail.

Please remember that a person has the right to appear in court and request a trial.  The cost of the ticket, however, may not be the same if your case heard in trial as opposed to paying the ticket prior to your court date.  Please note that some traffic violations cannot be paid without a court appearance.  A list of offenses that can be paid are listed below.

Traffic Ticket